TRUCK DRIVERS WANTED!
Fore Transportation seeks experienced Intermodal Owner Operators and Company Drivers to join our Harvey, Elwood and Carol Stream Operations.
Please check our job listings on Craigslist.
Contractors are averaging $2500-$3500 a week in settlement pay for 5 days work. 90% are drop and hook accounts with dedicated customer pool and no cross-towns. Rate sheet provided for pay verification.
- Shifts: day or evening 24hr dispatch on 20 acre facility
- Weekly settlement with Direct Deposit available
- Toll reimbursement
- Comdata card available for fuel
- Free parking with plug in
- Plate Program which includes IFTA sticker and quarterly fuel tax reporting
- Full on-site maintenance shop (we also offer a loaner truck when your truck is in for service)
- Discounted tires and service
- Very competitive Fuel Surcharge (FSC percentage updated weekly based on the Department of Energy Midwest Average)
- Owner Operator Health Insurance, Occupational Accident, Physical Damage and Bobtail insurance available
Additional pay for:
Chassis splits, stop offs, bobtails, detention (after 2 hours) including rail, Hazmat and overweight loads
IL, IN, IA, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI
Fore Transportation Owner Operator Employment Application
Driver Hourly Rates:
- Non Hazmat driver/days: $18.00 per hour with time and a half after 40
- Hazmat driver/days: $19.00 per hour with time and a half after 40
- Non Hazmat driver/nights: $19.75 per hour with time and half after 40
- Hazmat Driver/nights: $20.75 per hour with time and a half after 40
ALL HOURLY PAY – NO PERCENTAGE OR MILEAGE PAY!!!
NEW POWER UNITS LESS THAN 3 yrs old
- Weekly BONU$ program allows you to earn up to an additional $5.00/hour
- 15-20 hours per week in overtime available
- Full insurance benefits: Medical, Dental, Life & AFLAC
- Good, clean, and safe equipment
- On-site repair facility — full-time shop manager & mechanics
- Shifts: day or evening 24 hr dispatch center on a 20 acre secured facility
- Local route — drop & hook operations with dedicated accounts/no cross-towns
- Weekly payroll on Friday with direct deposit available
- 401K with Employer’s match
- Paid holidays, vacation & paid time off
- Must have CDL-A
- Must have 2 years minimum intermodal container experience
- Must have clean MVR/PSP
- Must have current medical card
Professional drivers apply TODAY!
Please call: (800) 459-FORE (3673) Ext. 258 or (708) 362-5657 Ext. 258 to set up an appointment.
Fore Transportation CD Employment Application